- Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering with a minor in Computational Science (Pennsylvania State University)
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Pennsylvania State University)
- M.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering (Pennsylvania State University)
- B.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2022 Office of Naval Research Young Investigator Program (ONR YIP) award
Flight dynamics and control, handling qualities, human-machine interaction, and time-periodic systems. In more detail, modeling, simulation, order reduction, and control of high-order models of the coupled flight dynamics, interactional aerodynamics, and aeroacoustics of rotary- and flapping-wing vehicles. These models are used for studies involving immersive extended reality (XR) simulations, human-machine interaction, synthesis of advanced flight control laws, and development of innovative pilot cueing methods.
ENAE 635 - Helicopter Stability and Control