Clark School Launches New LinkedIn Page and Clark Store
The Clark School of Engineering has introduced two new ways for you to expand your network, connect with the University of Maryland community, and share your Maryland spirit.
New Clark School Store
The Clark School has launched the new Clark Store where you can order UMD engineering gear to show off your Terp pride. Click here to get your gear: https://clarkstore.umd.edu
New LinkedIn Page
The Clark School also has a new LinkedIn University page to better connect our current students, faculty, staff, alumni, and corporate partners. To be a part of this new experience, go to the following link and click the "Follow" button in the upper right hand corner: http://ter.ps/englinkedin
Even more importantly, if you are an alum, you can be fully included in our community by adding the Clark School of Engineering to your educational profile. See the following directions to enhance your LinkedIn experience:
1. Click on the ‘Profile’ link located in the top navigation area of the home page. This will take you to the ‘Edit My Profile’ tab.
2. Click the ‘Edit’ link next to the University.
3. Click the 'Change School' link next to existing University name.
4. Type in “University of Maryland - A. James Clark School of Engineering.” When the name appears, be sure to hover over and click on “University of Maryland - A. James Clark School of Engineering" to ensure proper selection.
5. Fill out any additional fields as prompted. (Website address is not required.)
Published May 9, 2014