Job Offers & Salary Negotiation
Monday, February 27, 2023
Engineering Career Services
What should you do (or not do) when you get the call offering you a position as an intern or entry level engineer? What questions should you ask before you say yes (or no) to a job offer? Do you know what you are worth and when and how to tactfully negotiate for it?
We will review these and other important topics like
- what to consider when making a decision between job offers
- asking for more time to make a decision
- when (if at all) to negotiate your salary, and
- how to gracefully accept (or decline) a job offer
- professionalism in your communication and building a strong professional reputation
RSVP for this and other workshops at http://ter.ps/engrworkshop. A Zoom link will be sent to you 1 day in advance of the workshop.